General Information for authors
The ICEM review process and publication are based on the following
- The principle is based on the peer-review.
- The submission and review processes are under control of the IEEE-IES system.
- Each paper is reviewed by at least 3 independent reviewers.
- The plagiarism is controlled by using the CrossCheck software.
- Each accepted AND presented paper should have an IEEE Copyright and will be available from IEEEXplore after the conference.
These rules have been in operation since ICEM’2008.